Ove Rytter, born March 10, 1957, is a Swedish journalist and author who primarily writes about exercise and bodybuilding.
Rytter is the founder of B&K Sports Magazine, which was started in 1981. He graduated as a journalist in 1980.
Training for men 40+ by Ove Rytter
Ove also started the magazine Fitness Magazine, in collaboration with Bonniers, in 1996, a magazine that is primarily aimed at girls
- The latest magazine that Ove launched in 2007 is called Dagens Träningsindustri and is aimed at professionals in the industry and covers topics such as education and marketing.
- For over a quarter of a century, he has inspired Swedes to start exercising and living a healthy life.
- Ove Rytter, 64, is the publisher who has started training magazines, published books on exercise and diet and produced videos.
- "Balance in life is important, prehab is more important than rehab", says Ove in an interview for Svenska Magasinet.
Training for men 40+
- He presents four complete programs with both exercises and training.
- Here are programs both for the couch potato who wants to get started and for the well-trained forty-plus who wants to hone their form further.
- The detailed exercise bank contains Ove's absolute favorite exercises - the ones he knows work and give a very strong body.
- There are also tests that reveal the biological age - are you fifty with a body like a twenty-five year old or forty with a body like a sixty year old?
Training for men
"I want to bring Training for men 40+ who want to get in shape on a journey. By using control stations and setting goals, they get a simpler and more effective approach to their training.
I can guarantee that the men who follow my advice in the book will thank themselves within a year. And probably their surroundings will be at least as happy. "(Ove Rytter)
- From the content: * Create your own company - Kroppen AB - and reach the shape you have always dreamed of
- Four complete body renovation programs
- Your own body budget
- Test your physiological age in just 10 minutes!
- What should I eat as a 40-plus person?
This Mini article above is written by me, Martin "MaXimus" who has been active in the gym industry since 1979, when I started my first gym, since 1983
I have successfully sold complete new and used gyms, and 1000s Treadmills for both commercial gyms , companies and quality-conscious individuals.
Already when I met Ove Rytter for the first time at the historic Anton's Gym in 1980, I have followed his career in the gym industry with great admiration.
Unfortunately, it is only now in my older days that I fully embrace Ove's training philosophies and diet.
I can therefore warmly recommend all my gym friends to read Ove's different books from cover to cover.
Read other articles by me in Swedish
Träning För Män 40+ Av Ove Rytter
ÄR BODYPUMP HELT VÄRDELÖST?
Även om GymPartner säljer främst Gymutrustning eller kompletta Gym så är du välkommen att prova i vår utställning på Nämndemansgatan 17 i Mölndal.